Re: Color

From: ed wrotniewski (tourach@servtech.com)
Date: 07/01/96

> Wait, not being familar with the code that was sent out, and only being
> familar with the code I wrote two years ago to accomplish this, there
> seems to be a logic error here.  I assume that proc_color(tmp, 0) removes
> the color codes from the string (tmp)?  If so, what you have effectively
> done is make it so mortals cannot see the color, but they still may use
> them.  Am I correct in my assumption?
>
> 	-dak

As far as I can tell (I dont have the code either) but it looks like it
strips the code so they cannot see color myself. *shrug*

Systems Administrator of MudTech.com. Send an Email to     M   T
tourach@cyber1.servtech.com for info on how you can run     U   E
your mud or chat client on MudTech.                          D   C
Visit Ebon Mists MUD at ebonmists.roc.servtech.com 8888           H