System Error

From: Mike Levine (mrunix@ic.net)
Date: 07/01/96

SYSERR: ch->in_room = NOWHERE when equipping char

[Stock Circle bpl11 with the auto.eq patch...]

RENT=NO

I *think* the problem is in act.item.c but can't figure out where or
what to do about it.

Why is easy. I'm assuming that the structure isn't getting updated with
the RNUM before the ch retrieves crash-saved items.

This is a non-fatal SYSERROR which I could easily ignore as it doesn't
affect the game. But rather than just let this go as is I'm very
interested in figuring out how to fix it.

Any helpful suggestions are welcome....

Doc