Easy Color Code request ..

From: KLA (anata@iastate.edu)
Date: 07/01/96

Hi all,

Can someone send me the email about Easy Color Code ..
I deleted mine :(

Hmm about the status bar ..
I am thinking about using the termcap (all of those ce, bp, me, mr etc..)
yupe, still thinking and get more confuse ...

Well, anyway
Thanks in advance for anyone who send me the Easy Color Code email

    //   /     | Antonius Nata |                                    \
   |    | Email: anata@iastate.edu                                   |
   |    | URL  : http://www.todico.com                               |
   |    |             "Christus Rex et Redemptor Mundi"              |
   \\   \ "Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again!"|