Re: Gnu-Win32 with Circlebpl11

From: David A. Carver (DCARVER@cougar.colstate.cc.oh.us)
Date: 07/01/96

->> There is a file called README.WIN distributed with Circle that tells you
->> to use the files conf.h.win and Makefile.win for Windows.
->>
->  I read the docs. Readme.win is for msvc++ I am using GCC and the
->ways described in README.WIN don't work for GCC. Looks like i am stuck?

Then you might want to take a look at the conf.h.os2 and makefile.os2
files included in the distribution.  These were made for the OS/2 port of
GCC.  They may or may not work for the WIN32 port of gcc.

Dave
Ferengi Rules of Acquisition:
60. Let's you and him fight.
            -- Tunk, TNG Novel #33 - Balance of Power (p87)
               Note: Non-Canon

| David Carver, Programmer Analyst        "Spooooooooonnnnnn!!!"   |
| Columbus State Community College               -- The Tick       |
| Email: dcarver@cougar.colstate.cc.oh.us                          |