Re: Easy Color Code request ..

From: Barid Bel Medar (icarus@berkshire.net)
Date: 07/01/96

On Mon, 1 Jul 1996, KLA wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Hmm about the status bar ..
> I am thinking about using the termcap (all of those ce, bp, me, mr etc..)
> yupe, still thinking and get more confuse ...

See termcap(5) in the man pages.  If your man page is incomplete, reply
and I'll mail you the one for SunOS 4.1.  (Don't worry, I won't post it
here.)

And remember to use the termcap(3) and associated functions; don't just
go reading line-by-line through the termcap file, you'll kill yourself
unnecessarily.

Barid Bel Medar                               icarus@berkshire.net
Knights of the Cosmos            Shayol Ghul Resort and Health Spa
"I  am  returning  this otherwise good typing paper to you because
someone has printed gibberish all over it and  put  your  name  at
the top." - English Professor, Ohio University