Obuild06

From: Jason Ragsdale (jrags@henge.com)
Date: 07/02/96

When i try to edit a room in a zone i get this error

This room is not in the zone you are editing.

I have typed zedit and it tells me i am editing the zone and i
can use the other editing commands just not rset
could someone please help.
-Jason
P.S. I am using bpl11.

      *	*                    Jason Ragsdale                        * *
      * *	UNIX is a very user-friendly operating system	   * *
      * *       it's just picky about who it's friends with.	   * *
      * *        Practice safe computing!  Use a dust cover.       * *