Re: Color code question.

From: Nuku Nuku (backdoor@wam.umd.edu)
Date: 07/02/96

> EXCEPT, if I have my color turned off, in a room with the \c## then it is
> displayed in the text.

Okay, Im going to assume you are capable of doing a little coding, cause
i don't have the exact code with me.  In the proc color header, add a
"int color" to the parameters, and send the color setting of the
recieving player to it.

Then, in proc color, add a if(color) before where it puts in the actual
color code.  That way, it will strip out the \c## but will not put in the
new color code.  I hope that makes sense.

-Pirahna