Clans

From: Brian Williams - Nashak (bmw@efn.org)
Date: 07/03/96

My next thing I am gonna do is make Clans.. I hope.. and the purpose will be
to allow anyone in a clan to pkill, newbie or level 50.. if yer in a
clan, yer open for kill.. but I dunno how I would make the command for
like do_clan.. what I want the command to do is to set a clan flag on a
player, and I can set the title manually.. but mainly if you have the
flag.. I want it to be pkill.. :P otherwise it should say "Player-Killing
is only allowed among clan members"
well, thanks.. :P

			  Paladine, the Dragon's Lord

   Nashak			Brian Williams		The Realms of Luminari
   nashak@darkstr.com		bmw@efn.org		darkstr.com 4001/4000

	      /							\
 	 O===(==DragonLance====---	     ---====DragonLance==)===O
	      \							/