couple of questions re: races, colors, etc

From: Andrew P Carter (acarter1@osf1.gmu.edu)
Date: 07/03/96

      I'm compressing all my questions into this one post so as to not spam
the group:P  Without further ado, they are:

1) I've noticed the hometown variable in playerfiles.  Has it been
implemented yet, and if so where could I access it?

2) Did anyone convert that races doc that was floating around a couple of
days ago to bpl11? If so, could you share your wisdom with me?

3) Finally, I put in that easy color code thing and it works great, but
I was wondering if there would be an easy way to restrict players from using
it (at least mortal players)

						Andrew