Re: Delete characters

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 07/04/96

On Thu, 4 Jul 1996, Mark Mc Arthey wrote:

> Sorry, I don't have an answer.  On a related topic though, I'd
> like to know how you go about deleting characters that you don't have
> the password for.

Being an Implementor you can set the password to whatever you want (set
file player passwd anything). You can also delete the character several
ways, you can log with the new password and do it manually.

I think there is a UNIX util for doing this so (changing passwords and
deleting players)

Greets

M17~ythago

Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet                    Internet Service Provider
                                CIATEQ, A.C.
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/