Windows95, gcc, etc.

From: Jeffrey D. Frey, Jr. (freyj@k2.iserv.net)
Date: 07/05/96

I know that there was a conversation about this a few days ago but I
would like to explore this a little more.  I had heard of the gcc for dos,
but when I heard of the gcc for Win95 I downloaded it and started
checking it out.  I'm starting to port my code over now, but it seems
like it might become a little tedious.

If anyone has done this and kept track of the changes that they made
I would greatly appreciate some information on this.

Is this something that people are interested in supporting?

Thanks,
Jeff