Re: Opening screen on Circle + another ANSI question

From: Brian Burrell (irbsh@montana.com)
Date: 07/06/96

does anyone have that auto-detect ansi code?  it sends a string to the
char..  (ansi string) which if ansi is involved on the chars side the ansi
daemon autmatically shoots something back...   then you just ^H all the
shit just incase they didn't have ansi....

anyone have this handy by chance?

also um, while im at it hehe...   i'm trying to set it up so isname() acts
like mush's.. where l bub     equals the same as l bubba   ... only any
kinda strstr or strcmp i put into the func totally crashes my mud (their
just test ones too.. send_to_char(ok it's working ) if strstr is matched..