Crashes...

From: Melen (melen@melen.acmenet.net)
Date: 07/08/96

I'm having some strange MUD crashes and I'll be damned if I can figure
out how to pin it down.  The core file says something to the effect of:
0x00?? and thats IT. No function, no nothing! Of course the syslog says
nothing. Is there ANY other way for me to debug the code (I've already
'looked' through it, yes) besides gdb? I mean... If there isn't, 6 months
of coding go right down the tubes (yes, I have a backup but it's an OLD
backup (3 weeks) and would have to redo alot).

Melen
Allanthya mad.eshores.com port 4000