Win 95 Unstable?

From: buckshot (buckshot@inil.com)
Date: 07/08/96

We used to run our Mud on BSD and did a TON of personalizing and additions
to it, then we copied our source and compiled it under 95... It didn't
crash once on BSD but it crashes within 2 hours of me starting it up, just
out of the blue it gives me a "Circle caused a GPF" and it always has
something to do with the movement files (not all the same spot though)
Anyone have any ideas or have a similar problem?

Later...

				BuckshoT

-Imp ttz.inil.com : 4000 (The TwilighT Zone MUD)
http://ttz.inil.com  ftp://ttz.inil.com    kaf@inil.com
--
Implementor \ The TwilighT Zone MUD