Re: Autoloot code:

From: ed wrotniewski (tourach@servtech.com)
Date: 07/09/96

> could anybody please tell me what seems to be wrong with these lines ?
>
> if (IS_NPC(victim) && !IS_NPC(ch) && PRF_FLAGGED(ch, PRF_AUTOLOOT)
>     command_interpreter(ch, "get all corpse");

Yeah, count your ('s and )'s

and BTW... pulling command interpreter is a crappy way to go about that.
do_get(ch, " all corpse", 0, 0); (I think that's the correct format)
is much more cpu efficient.

Hades

Systems Administrator of MudTech.com. Send an Email to     M   T
tourach@cyber1.servtech.com for info on how you can run     U   E
your mud or chat client on MudTech.                          D   C
Visit Ebon Mists MUD at ebonmists.roc.servtech.com 8888           H