WAY off topic...

From: Romulan (romulan@x-net.net)
Date: 07/10/96

I know this is way off topic, but I've just started my mud, spent the last
two months of my life mostly screwing up the source code, and compiling it,
etc.  The mud is up about an hour a day now for testing and debugging...It
will eventually be run on my Pentium 166 with a dedicated Internet
connection.  ONE problem:  My ISP charges big bucks for a dedicated
connection.  Someone posted the email address of a system that allowed free
mud space, but this post was a while back...if you've still got the address,
please repost.  Thanks in advance.

P.S. I don't want a repeat of  "Looking for a site?" :)
------
Romulan (romulan@x-net.net)
http://www2.x-net.net/mud/zmud.htm