Re: Kinda_topic :(

From: Argus (argus@argy.com)
Date: 07/10/96

> How do i get the pinum of my mud after i have run it in the background ?
>
> I started it and didn't know the levels were changed <is imping with another>
> ands i am level 34 but imp is 54 :( so i can't change level or reboot :(

If you are running Linux or a flavour of Unix type ps -aux or ps -ef
(depending on your version) it will give you the job number of
everything you have running.  To stopp the mud type:  kill -HUP <job
number> or as a last resort: kill -9 <job number>

(if I understand your question correctly)

-Peace
Argus

http://www.argy.com
telnet: eclipse.argy.com 7777