Re: [CODE] Event Queue (LONG)

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 07/10/96

On Wed, 10 Jul 1996 si12632@ci.uminho.pt wrote:

>   My first contribution, wich follows in the end of this messagei, is an
> event queue. For those who do not know, it's a list of things that are
> scheduled to happen in a certain moment in the future.

I think there may be two things missing.

First of all, even tho' all ppl here know more or less their way around
code, it is easier for newbies (ahem) to see a code in base of what it is
supposed to do, instead of having to decode the code mentally to deduct
'Oooh, this thing must do this!'.

I am not complaining, just mentioning that most of the codes out there
have little or no info whatsoever as to what they do.

Anyway, the point is that some README file with what does the code do
*exactly* (I thought the README in the ftp site was meant for that) is
missing, as well as the new relations in the Makefile...

Just my two cents\

Greets

Mythago

Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet                    Internet Service Provider
                                CIATEQ, A.C.
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/