Re: MultiClass -Quad-

From: Burkhard Knopf (burkhard.knopf@informatik.tu-clausthal.de)
Date: 07/10/96

>>>>> "WuTang" == Wu Tang Clan <wutang@CIM.MsState.Edu> writes:

 WuTang> Has anyone tried to add Quad MultiClass to there mud? I am
 WuTang> trying to created MultiClasses by
 WuTang> Changing GET_LEVEL(ch) ((ch)->player.level)
 WuTang> to       GET_LEVEL(ch,i) ((ch)->player.level[(i)])

 WuTang> 	and in the structs.h file in the char_data struct
 WuTang> Changing level; to level[NUM_CLASSES];

I'd suggest you keep a macro GET_LEVEL(ch) (maybe make it the max of
all classes' levels) and use a different name for the new one, like
GET_LEVEL_CLASS(ch,i)

This way you may leave those parts of code unchanged where you're just
interested in the max level (like the DT warning or whatever).

just my .02

Burkhard

--
burkhard.knopf@informatik.tu-clausthal.de