Re: [CODE] Event Queue (LONG)

From: Alex (3raf7@qlink.queensu.ca)
Date: 07/10/96

On Wed, 10 Jul 1996, Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira wrote:
> Anyway, the point is that some README file with what does the code do
> *exactly* (I thought the README in the ftp site was meant for that) is
> missing, as well as the new relations in the Makefile...

Well, I have this fun habit of taking the README file out of the tar
file if one is sent and pruning it so that only the info stuff is there
so that you get a feel for the file before downloading it if you choose...
not all of the files on the ftp site have READMEs out yet because I
haven't had the time to create one for every single file that doesn't
have one, and I haven't been able to pull all the archives apart yet.
When that happens (hopefully in the next few weeks...) all the files
will have READMEs.  Until then, suffer. (=

--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.