Re: OFFTOPIC: Opinions on Code

From: Daniel C. Cotey (dccotey@brain.uccs.edu)
Date: 07/10/96

	Smaller, Faster, Tighter -- in other words code that has recieved
more attention, and runs much better as a result.  Off the top of my head
I seem to remeber my last copy of merc taking 6Mb of memory vs. 3Mb for
circle.  Right now with a about 2000 rooms circle is takeing 4.8 Mb.

 Daniel Cotey	   					 dccotey@mail.uccs.edu

   There will be a witty saying here just as soon as I have time to find one