Re: Archer

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 07/11/96

On Wed, 10 Jul 1996, Brian Williams - Nashak wrote:

> well, is it just me, or does the archer spec_proc never go off?

I thought the same thing, but I only had to tinker with the numbers of
the archer's mob and the room from where it can shoot from/where it can
shoot to.

My archer now wander around the place and when finds a room from where to
shoot it shoots to whatever player (non NPC, not immortal) that it finds..:)

It seemed as it didn;t tho', suddenly started working... no idea what
made it work...:)

What I did was to put three test characters in each room where he was
supposed to shoot, and wait..:) It did shoot, eventually..:)

Greets

Myth

Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet                    Internet Service Provider
                                CIATEQ, A.C.
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/