(no subject)

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 07/11/96

Hello there...

I've seen in many zones that they call for an 'undead' spec_proc, what
should this do? what does it imply? What should an 'undead' mob do
(besides going around the places doing 'mmmmmmhhhhmmmm' and the like)?

Has anyone here written an undead spec_proc they are particually proud
of? or a very compact one? do you want to share with the world your vast
knowledge?...:P

Actually, although some code would be great I would ilke to know exactly
what should and 'undead' mob do...:)

Thanks in advance

Myth

Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet                    Internet Service Provider
                                CIATEQ, A.C.
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/