Re: CODE: Profencies

From: Ryan A.J. Biggs (ae744@freenet.toronto.on.ca)
Date: 07/11/96

> Oh..and does anyone have any code for a circle (thief) and an assassine
> (theif) skill? Would appreciate that to!

I don't have the circle, but I have an interesting assassinate skill for
my assassin class.  The victim must NOT be able to see the assassinn
(blinded, or invis...or a few other ideas I am working on, but not
finished) and damage is minimmum 9 times damage, depending on level.
It's a fairly high level skill, and not easily used (ie, can be easily
foilded by detect invis and staying non-blind) but it can use ANY weapon
(not just piercing weapons)  It's basically a modification of the
backstab code without the weapon check and a CAN_SEE check.  I can dig it
up if you want...that's if I still have it (it may have been lost with
NoMUD's crash...I can't remember if I re-made it or not)

Ryan A.J. Biggs    email-ae744@freenet.toronto.on.ca
Doppleganger, Charon the Boatman and member of Dieties Anonymous
Owner of a 100% organic wibble and Plasma lamp, and rubber chicken
Keeper of the sacred butcher knife and the Cloak of Shadows
Compiler of the Net.Psionics.Handbook