Re: Implementing quests...

From: Alex (3raf7@qlink.queensu.ca)
Date: 07/11/96

On Thu, 11 Jul 1996, Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira wrote:
> Hey! What about a directory (like the brand new 'list' one, or like the
> docs, areas and code ones) where people can put quests on, with ideas and
> the like...

I quite like this idea to be honest, and I'm willing to either work on
putting together an ftp directory or even a website devoted to quest
ideas, prizes, whatever... Maybe make the 'complete mud quests ideas
site' or something silly like that.  Idaknow.

I will admit that I have lots to look after now, but this will probably
take less time than most of the other things... (=

--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.