Re: QUESTIOn: Dodge & parry (was Mob skills & Guildmaster)

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 07/12/96

On Fri, 12 Jul 1996, Ryan A.J. Biggs wrote:

> Well Sammy, I am not just talking teachers, that's the problem.  I am
> talking ANY mob to have a skill.  (Imagine The Guardian of Infinite Power
> with DODGE and PARRY!)  The way I am re-writing the MUD is such that very

I am curious, how have you guys implemented DODGE & PARRY?

As an affection
As a spell
As a skill that has to be called
As a skill that once is learnt its always present

I am curious as to what is the best way to do this (my choice would be
the last one, on idea on how to do it, tho')

Greets

Myth

Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet                    Internet Service Provider
                                CIATEQ, A.C.
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/