From: Brian Williams - Nashak (
Date: 07/12/96

Well, I am gonna ask one more question.. and then I won't bug you guys
any more for 2 days, will be camping.. anyways.. repops.. eq always
repops no matter what.. I wanna make it so it only pops once.. at reboot,
and then stays gone until next reboot.. so people can't go clear things
for eq, and then do it until everyone has the best eq.. :P anyways.. if
you got any hints/code on how to do this.. gimme a ring.. :P danke

   Nashak			Brian Williams		The Realms of Luminari 6969