Re: Question about connecting to my newly compilied CircleMud

From: David Blocher (dblocher@prolog.net)
Date: 07/12/96

At 11:31 AM 7/12/96 -0300, you wrote:

>> > connect to the localhost port 4000 with Zmud.  I get the messages saying I
>> > have connected, but I don't get the log on screen, after about 30 or 40
>> > seconds I get disconnected.  Anyone got any suggestions for me on how
to get
>> > connected?
>>
>   Have you defined the world you're connecting to?
>   i don't know Zmud, but in tf you have to define you're connecting to a
circlemud by typying -T"diku" or mannually /echo off and /lp on
>   or else you get the same problem.
>

>	WidowMaker

Not sure what the problem is but if you close the first connection, then try
again you should get connected.  This happens to me on the 32 bit version.
Its a slight annoiance but otherwise a great windows client.
*   David Blocher			     *
*   Process Computer Engineer		     *
*   Carpenter Technology Corp.		     *
* "I stop procrastinating tomorrow!"         *