Re: LONG: Mob skills & Guildmasters

From: Ryan A.J. Biggs (ae744@freenet.toronto.on.ca)
Date: 07/12/96

> *nod*  I too need all the mobs to have skills, though I hadnt really
> thought of it as a replacement for special procs, I wanted the mobs to
> act more like players... also, our combat system requires mobs to have
> skills in offense, defense, and weapon profs, or they'd be helpless :)

Oooo...that could be a PROBLEM!

Ryan A.J. Biggs    email-ae744@freenet.toronto.on.ca
Doppleganger, Charon the Boatman and member of Dieties Anonymous
Owner of a 100% organic wibble and Plasma lamp, and rubber chicken
Keeper of the sacred butcher knife and the Cloak of Shadows
Compiler of the Net.Psionics.Handbook