Re: Socials interaction & granting experience

From: Ryan A.J. Biggs (ae744@freenet.toronto.on.ca)
Date: 07/13/96

> This probably sounds like a couple of really simple questions to you
> veterans... >

Eh shonney?  I can't hear you, my hearing aide isn't plugged in!  Heh
heh.  :)

> 1.What sort of coding changes would I have to make have particular events
> occur after a social is performed?
> i. a player "kisses" a frog and a key appears in the room.
> ii. the player "kisses" the frog and gains experience for it.

I would think that you would need to make a spec proc for the mob/room
that responds to the actions of the characters.  I am not sure how to do
that yet, I am a little rusty, and not in a thinking mood right now.
(Herr mother thinks that if she can't control my religion, she'll control
something else)

Ryan A.J. Biggs    email-ae744@freenet.toronto.on.ca
Doppleganger, Charon the Boatman and member of Dieties Anonymous
Owner of a 100% organic wibble and Plasma lamp, and rubber chicken
Keeper of the sacred butcher knife and the Cloak of Shadows
Compiler of the Net.Psionics.Handbook