re: ponder

From: Sammy (samedi@clark.net)
Date: 07/15/96

On Sun, 14 Jul 1996, Brian Williams - Nashak wrote:

> well, I took out anything that has to do with hometowns, and my little
> problem still doesn't go away.. sigh.. I have no idea what the problem
> is.. but when it says "Loading zone table." then says "Format error after
> world #-1"
> I look in world/*... and none or the .wld .mob .zon anything have
> anything with -1 in em.. except in exits.. but it goes there.. anyone
> have ANY idea what the hell is going on?

Make sure every .wld file listed in lib/world/wld actually exists in that
directory.  Also make sure there aren't any 0-length wld files.  If you
still can't find the problem, suspect any wld files you've changed
recently, and I'm not sure about this but I think the most likely file
that would cause this is 0.wld.

Sam