Armor Spells

From: Brian Menges (menges@niesten.arc.nasa.gov)
Date: 07/16/96

   I have a few different types of armor spells: The standard 'armor' and two
new ones: 'barkskin' and 'stoneskin'.  Each one is slightly more powerful than
the previous version.  The problem I am having is that a player can just cast
each one on himself or herself to get a very good AC Apply.  What would be the
best way to make it so that it would only allow one of these spells to be in
affect at any one time?  I would also like to make it so if a more powerful
version is cast on the player it would replace the current spell.

-brian
__

--
"Take my advice and go back to the time	| Brian Menges
you came from.  The future isn't what 	| NASA Ames Research Center