TAR_x

From: Brian Williams - Nashak (bmw@efn.org)
Date: 07/16/96

I was wondering.. how would you make new TAR_CHAR things for spells..
like TAR_CHAR_WORLD.. how about TAR_CHAR_ZONE.. so you could only summon
people in yer zone.. only dimdoor to ppl in yer zone.. instead of
anywhere in the mud? make it a lot harder to get to far away zones... etc..
also, I am most likely going to take out charm, and clone, and a few
other things.. and make stone skin.. stone skin'll do like in D&D.. 1 hit
per 3 levels.. + 1d4.. :P so a level 50 mage could take up to 20 attacks
at 0 damage each! =).. anyways.. just an idea/question.. I wanna make
TAR_CHAR_ZONE.. <unless it's already in and I am just too stupid to look>

   Nashak			Brian Williams		The Realms of Luminari
   nashak@darkstr.com		bmw@efn.org		darkstr.com 6969