Re: Coder Needed

From: ed wrotniewski (tourach@servtech.com)
Date: 07/16/96

> Me and the other Imms at our MUD need a coder for full/part time duites.
> You will first start off as an immortal, then become a God and so forth.
> Needs to know circle code and has to be willing to accept other's ideas.
> Visit the MUD for further info.
> conan.ids.net 5000
> C H A O S  M U D

FYI dude...
A) Giving the coder imm status is extremely insulting.
B) The coder could quite easily write code to make himself an imp and or
delete all the other imms.

Generally... coders ARE the imps.

Systems Administrator of MudTech.com. Send an Email to     M   T
tourach@cyber1.servtech.com for info on how you can run     U   E
your mud or chat client on MudTech.                          D   C
Visit Ebon Mists MUD at ebonmists.roc.servtech.com 8888           H