rolling for stats

From: Brian Williams - Nashak (bmw@efn.org)
Date: 07/17/96

well, I want to make it instead of having you roll stats after yer
race/class.. have you roll after race.. <class have no modifiers>, and
then depending on your stats, affects what class you can be.. <i.e. no
clerics with 3 wisdom>.. etc.. but I don't wanna mess with
roll_real_abils function cuz' I don't wanna screw anything up.. :P anyone
got some code/tips on how to do this? I will mess with roll_real_abils..
but I don't wanna do it like a chicken with it's head cut off.. I wanna
know what I am screwin' with.. well danke in advance.. =)

   Nashak			Brian Williams		The Realms of Luminari
   nashak@darkstr.com		bmw@efn.org		darkstr.com 6969