exits

From: Brian Williams - Nashak (bmw@efn.org)
Date: 07/17/96

Obvious exits: -East# -West
Obvious exits: -North -East -South -West

this is what I want my exits to look like.. <I am gonna take out the
do_exits thing.. but gonna keep in autoexits.. not toggleable.. and set
when you make yer char.. anyways... # means it's a closed door.. I want
the # to not be there when it's opened.... the best I can do with
autoexits is make it like exits.. :
North - Entrance to Somewhere
East  - Blah
South - Nothing...
but it doesn't show doors.. and I don't want people to be spammed with
rooms that have 6 exits.. anyways.. any help would be great

   Nashak			Brian Williams		The Realms of Luminari
   nashak@darkstr.com		bmw@efn.org		darkstr.com 6969