Re: Intermud Chat System

From: Protte Emmanuel (manu@doublon.unice.fr)
Date: 07/17/96

On Tue, 16 Jul 1996 steadman@alaska.net wrote:

> I would like to know if there is anymore talk about this system which would
> allow muds to interact with each other.

I have a Rom 2.3 based mud running with 2 of those intermud process:
     Intermud interface code v0.55 by Chris Austin
     InterMUD Communication Addon v0.33b by James Seng

The first one is based on a server where some other muds log too.
The second establishes a two-way link with other muds.

Both of them makes a who or a tell between distant muds possible.

Manu/Alaric

          Test port of Black Knight Legacy
                vala.unice.fr 7000