Re: Coder Needed

From: Ryan A.J. Biggs (ae744@freenet.toronto.on.ca)
Date: 07/17/96

> Do you mean that, most muds have a bunch of people coding????  Ouch!
> Where can I get me one of these teams?  I've been the only coder on
> my mud for almost 6 months...

No no!  Only one coder (me) several divisions of folks (quests, newbies,
clans, etc.) is what I was referring to.  SOrry fothe confusion.  Of
course now they only have one coder (not me) and I know he won't stay
there for long.

Ryan A.J. Biggs    email-ae744@freenet.toronto.on.ca
Doppleganger, Charon the Boatman and member of Dieties Anonymous
Owner of a 100% organic wibble and Plasma lamp, and rubber chicken
Keeper of the sacred butcher knife and the Cloak of Shadows
Compiler of the Net.Psionics.Handbook