A good way to stop nebie questions

From: Dave Blocher (dblocher@prolog.net)
Date: 07/17/96

I notice that people immediately come to this mailing list after they have downloaded
circle and try to make thier first changes, I remember that either in the readme or the
motd, or imotd it mentioned this mailing list.  I figure the new people come to this
list and ask thier questions before listening to this list that much. So they might not
have heard about the HTML FAQ tons of times like we have.  Is there anyway the standard
distribution of circle could point them to that web page instead of advertising this
mailing list.  Then the FAQ could mention this list.
just an idea
Vain