Thoughts & Reroll

From: M.A.Clubine (maclubin@adala.smith.cis.syr.edu)
Date: 07/18/96

Just thought I would share this with you all, I will be able to get into
more detail with anyone that wants it by emailing me directly, and I will
dig around in code later when I'm not at work.  ;)

Monroe
Eternal

     __o
   _`\<,_                   Michael Andrew Clubine
  (*)/ (*)               http://web.syr.edu/~maclubin             __o
`'`'``'``'`'~\_                maclubin@syr.edu                 _`\<,_