Re: New Class

From: Mark McArthey (mcarthey@mfa.com)
Date: 07/18/96

I have taken a C++ class, but I don't think I'm up to the task of
porting Circle.  ugh..
I'd imagine that at one time this topic must have been discussed?
Any serious/not-so-serious thoughts about this?
Has anyone actually begun making the code into objects/preliminary modules
for porting?

All of the code that has been passed around here lately, while helpful,
isn't necessarily what experienced coders need.  (Alright, maybe a push
now and then can't hurt) :).  What I'd like to see is actual coding
methods.  Have people completely modified the magic system, or combat to
made things more modular?  The code is pretty efficient now, but there are
places where a lot of redundancy could be cleaned up through function
calls, etc.  I'm sure you all know what I mean (well, the coders at
least).

Anyone have any methods they can share?

Later!

 Mark McArthey          `  _ ,  '