affect_type 4 rooms

From: Matthew Kalinski (frag@earth.global.net.au)
Date: 07/18/96

Hiyas,

I have been forced to think bout adding a affected_type for rooms.l. (well
same sorta thing neways)...

I need to ask if ne1 has attempted this or done this and what porbs they faced ??
coz at mo the only small prob i can think of is the updating of rooms..
ie updating 20k rooms.. :P but this can be solved by making a linked list
of affected rooms.... neway thats all i really came across and b4 implementing
i tot id ask if ne1 has done it just to well get idea of unforseen probs..

Thanks in advance

Frag