Re: New Class

From: Mark McArthey (mcarthey@mfa.com)
Date: 07/19/96

Although that's basically what I meant, I am looking for a way
to include traits of one class within another.  For example, if the
knight has the general traits of a fighter, but in addition, has some
of a cleric, I would like to be able to NOT have to add more checks to
the code just for a GET_CLASS(IS_KNIGHT) type thing.  I was hoping
someone had discovered a way to indicate that the knight was to receive
all the skills of one class (ie fighter), and some of the other (ie
cleric).  Otherwise everytime you add a new skill or spell or etc.. you
have to do a check for that new #define.

I'm getting the feeling that this isn't possible with the tools
we have.

 Mark McArthey          `  _ ,  '
 mcarthey@execpc.com   -  (o)o)  -