[Circle] Compiler Error

From: Gary M. Bernhardt (darkness@buttercup.cybernex.net)
Date: 07/20/96

I keep getting this error when I try to compile my source code:

gcc: Internal compiler error: program cpp got fatal signal 7

(This signal is SIGBUS I believe, but I don't know what could be
causing it, or how to solve it)

I'm using Linux (1.2.13) running on a 486/33 with 32 MB/RAM
The code I'm trying to compile is modified CircleMUD 3.0.
Also, these errors aren't consistant...it sometimes compiles a
few files before stopping.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.