Re: Push Command

From: Joshua Mentzer (galion@bga.com)
Date: 07/22/96

> True...but unlike god commands, this one could be made to have
> reprocussions.  I seem to remember some talk of it being aggresive
> actions, so that if you push a mob, it may just come back to attack you.

  Yep, after getting the basics, you'd probably want to spiff it up..do
something with levels..if you are higher level than the mob, then less
chance of being attack.  The higher the mob is above you, the more chance
it will go aggro and attack you..as well, you'd want to make sure people
aren't pushing aggress mobs into rooms for newbies, or say 'temple of
midgaards.'

 -josh