INFO: FTP Site changes and whatnot...

From: Alex (3raf7@qlink.queensu.ca)
Date: 07/23/96

First of all... this from Jason Goodwin:
> Anyways, I've just uploaded a segment of code allowing an imp. to
> set guildmasters to only teach certain skills to certain people at
> certain times. ie, that good high priest won't teach an evil thief
> anything at 3:00 AM.  I'm not totally done with the code, but it
> should be enough to get anyone interested off to a pretty good start.
> ie. the code is fine as is, I just have a few more things planned for
> it.

Secondly... there is a Changes file now located in /pub/CircleMUD/

I'm hoping to try to keep this file somewhat up to date with any and
all changes made to the FTP site, whether file addition, removal, name
change, or whatever.  The only files that won't be mentioned in there
are the 00Index files when they change (since they change almost every
time something is added)

Note, when I refer to the 'ftp site', I'm referring to ftp2.circlemud.org

--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.
Read the FAQs: http://cspo.queensu.ca/~fletcher/Circle/