Re: % load

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 07/23/96

On Tue, 23 Jul 1996 Andrew_McDonald@mc.xerox.com wrote:

> Before I attempt to code it, anyone worked up a zone function that would
> load an object and/or mobile based on a %? Something like the following:
>
> W 0 200 2 3001 25 [Load Mob #200 in room #3001, 2 max, with 25% prob]
>
> Anyone who has played JediMUD knows what I'm talking about. :P I believe
> they term it a stochiometric load. If someone has, or its already "in
>  there" and
> I missed it, drop me some email.

As far as I know it is not included (nor anything similar) in stock
circle, but maybe it wouldn't be so hard to implement it to be
another parameter in the 'load mobile' command.

Greets

Myth

Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet                    Internet Service Provider
                                CIATEQ, A.C.
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/