fix do_brew warning errors.

From: Christopher M. Ryan (drizzt@visi.net)
Date: 07/23/96

I have found the easiest way to solve an uninitialized variable prob is to initialize it when you declare it.

FOR EX:
	char sex = 'm';

I program using a windows compiler but any C/C++ compiler should allow this and let you fix it that way. This does sometimes generate an anoying error of

	variable x is declared but not used

SOMETIMES. It really depends on how the variable is used in the funtion.
Sadly i have not found a fix for this. If you have i would like to here it though. I like my code Error and Warning free... I guess i should keep dreaming. :)

Chris the wanna be Creator
drizzt@visi.net