Re: mailinglist, please read! *** Offer ***

From: Gerry Smith (gsmith@dnc.net)
Date: 07/23/96

Mark Mc Arthey wrote:

> Three cheers for Alex!  Thanks very much for saving a valuable
> resource.  I'm sure many of us really appreciate it.
> Also, thanks to Harald for hosting this list for as long as he
> has.
>
> I'm glad to see we're still pulling together! :)

Vivat! Thanks, Alex & Harald! I'd like to offer the CircleMud community an additional resource. I've set up an HTML based threaded
conferencing system (Webboard) on my system here. I've just created a Circlemud Admin, Circlemud Building, and Circlemud Coding
conferences. I'd like to welcome all mailing list subscribers to use this tool as well as the list.

To use:
	1. Point your web browser to http://www.dnc.net/webboard/$webb.exe
	2. You get prompted for a Username and password. Type the username you WANT
		and the password you WANT then follow the prompts.

	3. Enjoy!

BTW, should these conferences be moderated? If so, volunteers?

Gerry         << Toadeater on Mountains of Maragor <mud.dnc.net 4000>>>
Gerry Smith				System Administrator
gsmith@dnc.net				Direct NET Communications
root@dnc.net

Datsun Roadster 1600 SPL311-18750