Re: mailinglist, please read!

From: Mark Mc Arthey (mcarthey@execpc.com)
Date: 07/23/96

Three cheers for Alex!  Thanks very much for saving a valuable
resource.  I'm sure many of us really appreciate it.
Also, thanks to Harald for hosting this list for as long as he
has.

I'm glad to see we're still pulling together! :)

At 10:38 PM 7/23/96 -0400, you wrote:
>On Tue, 23 Jul 1996, Harald Evensen wrote:
>> I no long have the time, nor resources to maintain this
>> mailinglist. Our mailserver is heavily loaded already, and
>> having a majordomo-list with 400+ members isn't exactly
>> helping.
>I've talked with the admin of a machine here and can get the list setup
>over the next two or three days...
>
>If you want to send me anything that you feel is important here and there
>for the list Harald, please do so.  I've gathered up the info files as
>well as a complete list of users as of... well... a couple of minutes
>ago.
>
>--
>Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.

Mark McArthey - mcarthey@execpc.com
---
The programmer, like the poet, works only slightly removed from
pure thought-stuff.  He builds his castles in the air, from air,
creating by exertion of the imagination.  Few media of creation
are so flexible, so easy to polish and rework, so readily capable
of realizing grand conceptual structures.
				- The Mythical Man-Month
					by Frederick P. Brooks, Jr.